Friday, January 20, 2017

My Favorite 2016 Creations

Happy Friday!! :o)

Today I want to share with you My Favorite 2016 Creations.

First up are cards, one favorite for each month. :o)


Among couple projects I made last year, I picked three favorites. :o)

Happiness, Mixed Media Decoration Card

After Rain, Quotation Card no. #1

Panda Magnets


That´s it, my 2016 favorites. I hope you enjoyed this preview. :o)

You can find my previous years favorites on following links:

Thank you for visiting and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

8 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.
Due to a lot of spam in comments, I'm switched on comment moderation.
Word verification is switched off. If THE ROBOT REQUEST APPEARS, just IGNORE THE REQUEST and click on publish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...