Saturday, January 23, 2016

My Favorite 2015 Creations

Hi everyone! :o)

Today I want to share with you My Favorite 2015 Creations.

First up are cards. It was hard to pick just couple of them, so I choose one for each month. Well, that wasn't easy also. :o)


Among all projects I made last year, I picked three favorite. :o)

Amanita Box

Tealight Candle Christmas Boxes

HO HO HO! Tags

That´s it, my 2015 favorites.  I hope you enjoyed this short preview. :o)

Thank you so much for visiting and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

2 comments:

  1. Ah Milka these are all so gorgeous I can see why it was such a hard choice
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.
Due to a lot of spam in comments, I'm switched on comment moderation.
Word verification is switched off. If THE ROBOT REQUEST APPEARS, just IGNORE THE REQUEST and click on publish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...