Monday, May 30, 2016

Panda Magnets (Kitty Bee Designs Spotlight)

http://kittybeedesigns.blogspot.com/

Hi everyone! :o)

Today is my turn to be on the spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs and I made these Panda Magnets.


I used four Pandas from 2013 January Panda Releases (detailed list below). These Pandas are melting my heart. ADORABLE!!! :o)

I printed Pandas on a white cardstock paper, stamped circles around their eyes and colored them with black pen, as well as their muzzles. I colored other parts with fine liners. Then I fussy cut Pandas, leaving white border around them. I tried without white border and I didn't like it at all.

After I finished coloring and fussy cutting, I traced Pandas on magnetic sheet, cut out magnetic shapes, but slightly smaller than Pandas, and glued shapes on the back of each Panda. Finished! Super easy and quick project. :o)

List of supplies:

I hope you enjoyed my today's spotlight project. Check out more cute images at the 
Kitty Bee Designs Etsy StoreKitty Bee Designs Blog and Kitty Bee Designs FB. :o)




I am entering my project to following challenges:
Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge, Challenge #34 - Anything Goes
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.


2) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, Challenge: Anything Goes
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

3) 613 Avenue Create, Challenge #178 - Anything Goes 


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea! They'd look super cute on my fridge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so very fun!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just so cute. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baš so ti slatke ove pande, Mila! :)
    Super ideja z magneti.
    Pozdrav iz Slovenije.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...