Monday, July 31, 2017

Congratulations Panda Card (Kitty Bee Designs Spotlight)

http://kittybeedesigns.blogspot.com/

Hi everyone! :o)

Today is my turn to be on the spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs and I made this CAS (clean and simple), masculine, Congratulations Panda Card. :o)


For my today's card I used an ADORABLE Kitty Bee Designs 'Panda Love' digital image.

This is my 4th card using this image. Find previous three here, here and here. :o) To create my today's card, I was inspired with the first card I created using same image, Happy Birthday Panda Card.

I used super cute 'Panda Love' from 2013 January Panda Releases. Love all of them! :o)

I printed the panda on a white cardstock paper, stamped circles around his eyes, colored them with black marker and fussy cut the panda, leaving thick white border around him.

I cut a white square cardstock paper panel, stamped a sentiment on it, glued it on a foam sheet square and glued it on a white square top folded card base. Then I glued 3-D foams on the image and glued it on the card. As a finishing touch, I embellished the card with blue enamel stars. :o)

Dimensions: 89 mm x 89 mm (3.5" x 3.5")

List of supplies:

    I hope you'll like my KBD spotlight project for this month and get inspired. Check out more cute images at the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy StoreKitty Bee Designs Blog and Kitty Bee Designs FB. :o)


    I'm linking my card to following challenges:
    Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

    1) Crafty Creations Challenges, #346 - Anything Goes
    This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

    This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

    At the end of this post...
    Be sure to join our 100th Aloha Friday Challenge Celebration over at Kitty Bee Designs. There are some amazing prizes to be won. Find all the details here and my contribution to the celebration here. :o)
    We are also inviting crafters from all over the World to apply our Design Team Call. Find all the details here.


    Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today, I'll be sharing one more card with you. Enjoy and smile! :o)


    Milka

    4 comments:

    PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

    Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

    Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

    Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

    Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

    Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...