Friday, June 30, 2017

Panda Birthday Girl Card II (KBD Aloha Friday Challenge #98)

http://kittybeedesigns.blogspot.com/

Happy Friday! :o)


Today a new Aloha Friday Challenge starts at Kitty Bee Designs.

The challenge for this fortnight is #98 - Girly Cards.

We have two sponsors for this challenge: Fred She Said Designs and Sweet Escape Digis, so there will be double prizes! :o)

    


And here's my take on the challenge: Panda Birthday Girl Card II.


I made this card for my landlords' daughter who's 9th birthday is today. She loved last year's card I gave her (find card here), so I decided to go with panda this year too. I went with same color scheme (pink+black+white), CAS design, different panda image and different layout. For the layout I decided to CASE my own card (find card here).

I used super cute 'Panda Love' from 2013 January Panda Releases. These Pandas are melting my heart. Love them all!! :o)

I printed the Panda on a white cardstock paper, stamped circles around Panda's eyes and colored them with black pen, as well as Panda's muzzle. Super fast and simple coloring. I fussy cut Panda and traced edges with black marker.

I stamped a bow on a piece of designer paper, fussy cut it, traced edges with black marker and glued it on Panda's head.

Then I colored chipboard speech bubble with Black Soot Distress Ink and edges with black marker. I left it dry on air couple of hours. After drying, I heat embossed in white number 9 on the chipboard.

I cut out two banners, one from designer paper and other from black cardstock paper.

Lastly, I assembled all pieces together. I glued some foam on banners and Panda and glued them on a white top folded card base. I glued the chipboard speech bubble directly on the card base. As a finishing touch, I embellished the card with pink enamel dots. :o)

Dimensions: 95 mm x 127 mm (3 3/4" x 5")

List of supplies:

I hope you'll like my card for the challenge and get inspired. For more inspiration, stop by the Kitty Bee Designs blog and check out lovely projects my Design Team mates created. And don't forget to join us in this challenge. We are looking forward to see your projects. :o)



I'm linking my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) In The Pink, Challenge 122 - Special occasion
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.
Special occasion: 9th birthday of my landlords' daughter.

2) Seize the Birthday, Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

3) Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes
This is my 4th entry to this challenge.


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

4 comments:

  1. Love the pop of colour. Gorgeous CAS card. Love it. Thank you for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Love the bold colours and terrific CAS design. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card, thanks for joining us at In The Pink Challenges xxx Stacey S xxx

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...