Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Warm Wishes Shaker Card

Hello everyone! :o)

My third and last post today... If you missed previous two, just scroll down or follow direct links here and here.


I love CAS (clean and simple) and interactive cards. I combined both and made this Warm Wishes Shaker Card. :o)


First I cut all parts I needed to create the card: 
  • Kraft paper card base
  • white panel with circle window
  • white panel (for the inside)
  • Kraft paper circle
  • heat resisant acetate sheet
  • foam sheet

I heat embossed a city outline from Mama Elephant 'Reindeer Games' stamp set on the Kraft paper circle and colored it in white with Acrylic paint. I mixed the white acrylic paint with a water and splattered the circle with a paint brush. I left the acrylic paint dry on air. 



After drying, I glued the circle on the card base.

I heat embossed a sentiment from Jane's Doodles 'Winter Wishes' stamp set on the heat resistant acetate sheet and glued it on the panel over the window.

I glued foam sheet on the back of the panel, filled the window with white sequins and glued the panel on the card base. Lastly, I glued the white cardstock panel inside the card to make card more stable and my card was finished. :o)

Here is a short video...

Card dimensions: 101 mm x 133 m(4" x 5 1/4")

List of supplies:
  • Mama Elephant 'Reindeer Games' stamp set (image)
  • Jane's Doodles 'Winter Wishes' stamp set (sentiment)
  • Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card
  • white cardstock paper
  • Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
  • WOW! Embossing Powder (Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R)
  • Marabu Acrylic Paint (070 White)
  • foam sheet 3 mm thick
  • Crafter's Companion heat resistant acetate sheet
  • white Pretty Pink Posh sequins from Create a Smile 'Snow Dance' kit
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • Sigma Rotary Paper Trimmer
  • EK Success Circle Cutter
  • bone folder
  • Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
  • scissors
  • Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. #0
  • Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. 3/0
  • powder bag
  • pencil
  • eraser
  • paper towels
  • water


I'm entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Cards und More, Challenge #176 - Still Winter / immer noch Winter

2) Country View Challenges, January 2017 - Anything Goes
This is my 11th entry to this challenge.

3) Happy Little Stampers, Christmas Challenge, January 2017, Anything Goes
This is my 4th entry to this challenge.

4) House of Cards, January Challenge: Add a Building and/or Colors

5) Noor! Design U.K., January Challenge, #26 - Anything Goes

6) Paru's Card Making Challenges, 1st anniversary Challenge: Anything Goes
This is my 11th entry to this challenge.

7) STAMPlorations, January CAS Card Challenge
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

8) Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog, Challenge #3: Winter / Snow
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.


Lastly...

On January 7th, 2017 started I Love Math Challenge #4. A theme is Anything MATH Goes. This card has a circle shaped window and perfectly fit to the challenge. I'll link it to the challenge post as an inspiration. I hope you'll join and share your MATH creations. For more information, jump over to the challenge post. :o)



Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

15 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful, perfectly CAS and yet so detailed! Thanks for popping by my blog today, I hope you also saw my previous card where I used the ow stampl I won from your math challenge! :) Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful card
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card Mikla.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine schlichte, aber sehr schöne Shaker-Karte ist das. Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei der Challenge bei den Sweet Stamers. LG Karina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milka this is adorable CAS and shaker card
    how did you do a shaker card but CAS
    you are a clever lady
    love this card soo much
    Many thanks to joining with us at Cards und More this time. See you again soon.
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because you made winter card ...


    You can also enter your card to our challenge at: Creative with Stamps

    http://creativewithstampschallenge.blogspot.de/2017/01/cws-challenge-10-winter-wonderland.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly beautiful Milka. Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thats simply perfect :) Beautiful Wintercard!
    Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card...such a wonderful CAS shaker!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your beautiful CAS card; so very lovely and elegant; thank you for joining us at House of Cards

    sue n.
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CAS shaker card! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your card Milka! On Kraft, white looks great! Thank you so much for playing along with us at STAMPlorations this month! :)
    Suchi- DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it!!! Thanks for sharing with us...Enjoy. Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this idea on a CAS card. Thanks for your participation in HLS christmas challange. Hope to se youb in outher next challande. //Zora

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...