Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Pine Branches on Kraft Card

Hello everyone! :o)

My second post today... If you missed the first one, just scroll down or follow a direct link here.



Inspired with a card I shared in my previous post, I made this Pine Branches on Kraft Card. :o)



I heat embossed pine branches from Jane's Doodles 'Christmas Blessings' stamp set on a Kraft paper panel. I mixed a white acrylic paint with a water and splattered the panel using a paint brush. I left splatters dry on air. After drying, I glued foam sheet on the back of the panel, glued it on the card base and my card was finished. :o)

Card dimensions: 107 mm x 139 mm (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")

List of supplies:
  • Jane's Doodles 'Christmas Blessings' stamp set
  • Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card
  • white cardstock paper
  • Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
  • WOW! Embossing Powder (Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R)
  • Marabu Acrylic Paint (070 White)
  • foam sheet 1 mm thick
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • Sigma Rotary Paper Trimmer
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
  • Marabu fine rounded paint brush no. #0
  • bone folder
  • Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
  • powder bag
  • dry microfiber cloth (for cleaning powder)
  • water



I'm entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Country View Challenges, January 2017 - Anything Goes
This is my 10th entry to this challenge.

2) Happy Little Stampers, Christmas Challenge, January 2017, Anything Goes
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

3) Paru's Card Making Challenges, 1st anniversary Challenge: Anything Goes
This is my 10th entry to this challenge.


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later this evening, I'll be sharing one more card. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

6 comments:

  1. So sweet and delicate with all the white on kraft! love these branches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, I love kraft card! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a fab great week. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really have been busy! This card is beautiful again. Love the white on kraft.
    Thank you again for joining in our challenge at Country View Challenges this month.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cas design...love the white embossing on Kraft!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect combination! White on kraft looks stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bautifull card. Thanks for your participation in HLS christmas challange. Hope to se youb in outher next challande. //Zora

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...