Sunday, October 1, 2017

Kitty Bee Designs New Release

http://kittybeedesigns.blogspot.com/

Hi everyone! :o)

This is my second post today. If you missed the first one just scroll down or follow a direct link here.


It's time for a new release over at Kitty Bee Designs. 10 new adorable images have been released to the store and we are celebrating it with a BLOG HOP.


I didn't manage to create anything for the hop and I'm not a participant of the hop, but that doesn't stop you to join the hop and visit my amazing DT Mates' blogs and see GORGEOUS creations they've created for today's hop. Yes, there are prizes too. For all the details about the hop and blog hop list, jump over to Kitty Bee Designs blog. :o)


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later this evening, I'll be posting again. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.
Due to a lot of spam in comments, I'm switched on comment moderation.
Word verification is switched off. If THE ROBOT REQUEST APPEARS, just IGNORE THE REQUEST and click on publish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...