Sunday, January 8, 2017

Snowflakes on Kraft Card

Hello everyone! :o)

My second post today... If you missed the first one, just scroll down or follow a direct link here.


I love white on Kraft cards, so I made this CAS (clean and simple), one layer, Snowflakes on Kraft Card.



For my card I used snowflakes from a super cute Jane's Doodles 'Winter Wishes' stamp set.

For a card base I used Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft paper.

heat embossed in white snowflakes on the card base and my card was finished. Super simple! :o)

Dimensions of card: 101 mm x 133 mm (4" x 5 1/4")

List of supplies:
  • Jane's Doodles 'Winter Wishes' stamp set
    • Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card
    • Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
    • WOW! Embossing Powder ((Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R)
    • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
    • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
    • bone folder
    • Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
    • powder bag


      If you like, you can see here another super simple heat embossed Kraft card I made using Jane's Doodles stamps. :o)


      I'm entering my card to following challenges:
      Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

      1) CASology, Week 230: Cold
      This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.

      2) Country View Challenges, January 2017 - Anything Goes
      This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

      3) Paru's Card Making Challenges, 1st anniversary Challenge: Anything Goes
      This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

      4) 613 Avenue Create, Challenge #193 - Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Totally Technical (create a project that features your favorite technique)
      Featuring one of my favorite techniques: heat embossing.
      This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.


      Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today, I'll be sharing one more card. Enjoy and smile! :o)


      Milka

      5 comments:

      1. Great embossing for these snowflakes, so striking on kraft cardstock!

        ReplyDelete
      2. Look at you! A third entry this week and I'm absolutely loving them all!!! This is such a wonderful winter themed card! I especially love that you've shown a sentiment isn't always necessary!!! :)
        Thanks so much for sharing all your creativity with us this week over at CASology!

        ReplyDelete
      3. I LOVE white on craft!
        This looks stunning!
        Thanks for playing at CASology!

        ReplyDelete
      4. Clean and simple is so refreshing it after the overkill of Christmas celebrations. Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.

        ReplyDelete
      5. Pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
        Hugz,
        Chana, Owner

        ReplyDelete

      PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

      Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

      Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

      Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

      Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

      Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...