Sunday, January 8, 2017

Penguin on Kraft Card

Hello everyone! :o)

My third post today... If you missed first two, just scroll down or follow direct links here and here.



Last card for today is this CAS (clean and simple), one layer, Penguin on Kraft Card.


For my card I used super fun penguin from adorable Your Next Stamp 'Christmas Critters' stamp set.

For a card base I used Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft paper. I stamped the penguin directly on the card base and drew a line to divide ground and sky. I colored the penguin and ground with TOZ artistic colored pencils. I got these from my friend Sandra. Love these pencils! :o)

As a finishing touch I added white highlights on penguin's beak and legs and drew snowflakes (white dots) with a white gel pen around penguin.


Dimensions of card: 95 mm x 127 mm (3 3/4" x 5")

List of supplies:
  • Your Next Stamp 'Christmas Critters' stamp set
    • Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card
    • Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
    • TOZ Artist Color colored pencils
      • white
      • dark yellow
      • orange
    • Staedtler colored pencil, light grey
    • Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen S (superfine) 0.4 mm
    • Uniball Signo White
    • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
    • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
    • bone folder



      I'm entering my card to following challenges:
      Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

      1) CASology, Week 230: Cold
      This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

      2) Country View Challenges, January 2017 - Anything Goes
      This is my 4th entry to this challenge.

      3) Paru's Card Making Challenges, 1st anniversary Challenge: Anything Goes
      This is my 4th entry to this challenge.

      4) 613 Avenue Create, Challenge #193 - Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Totally Technical (create a project that features your favorite technique)
      Featuring one of my favorite techniques: coloring
      This is my 4th entry to this challenge.



      That would be all from me for today. Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


      Milka

      15 comments:

      1. Ooo ko sem že mislila, da bolj prikupne čestitke ni mogoče narediti - ti narediš tole! prečudovita!

        ReplyDelete
      2. Pre,pre dobro...koja je to bijel bojica koju koristiš...pozz Željka

        ReplyDelete
      3. FUN card - sweet penguin and i like the coloring on kraft !

        ReplyDelete
      4. Simple and adorable. Such a fun and cute card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

        ReplyDelete
      5. This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week, Milka!

        ReplyDelete
      6. Too cute. Love the colouring on kraft. Thanks for joining the CASology challenge this week.

        ReplyDelete
      7. Oh, for cute! This has me smiling from ear to ear, Milka! Love the coloring on the kraft! A wonderful, one-layer design! :)
        Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

        ReplyDelete
      8. OMG Milka!! Your card is so cute. I love your penguin! He is so cute. Great job. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

        ReplyDelete
      9. Super cute Milka. I love this penguin and love how you colored him up on kraft.

        ReplyDelete
      10. Dear Milka
        I see your card one day after I added my card and I knew this will be a winner or Honorable Mention
        this is so so cuuuuteee
        and love your coloring on Kraft Milka
        sweety if this August we drive to Kroatia...can we meet somewhere...I will tell you my husband plan for next summer holiday okay
        keep contact sweety
        and see my COLD card ...we are on the same winner page yaaayy
        cograts to your CAS card Milka
        hugs and good night
        Monika

        ReplyDelete
      11. Hee hee - that penguin is super cute - brilliant CAS card - I love it! Thanks for joining us at CVC and goodluck! Hugs rachel x

        ReplyDelete
      12. A fun CAS card, love the cute penguin....Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Sorry I'm so late commenting but have had family issues. Hope to see you again.
        Hugs, Sandy

        ReplyDelete

      PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

      Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

      Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

      Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

      Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

      Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...