Sunday, January 24, 2016

Butterfly on Candle (Fairy Tale Challenge #135)

Hi everyone! :o)

This Tuesday a new challenge started at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog.

The theme for this fortnight is #135, Eine neue Technik aber keine Karte / New Technique but no Cards

This time our lucky winner will win adorable jute shapes.


New technique I tried was Transferring Image on a Candle. I found a great tutorial on Stamp TV and tried it. New to me was also heat embossing on tissue paper. This is my second try, Butterfly on Candle.


Note: This is not my idea. I found the tutorial on Stamp TV and made my project following steps in that tutorial. For all the details and instructions how to make this, follow the direct link provided.

List of supplies: 
  • Jane's Doodles 'Butterflies' stamp set
  • blue candle
  • tissue paper
  • Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
  • WOW! Embossing Powder (Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R)
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
  • scissors
  • Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
  • printing paper
  • baking paper

I hope you liked my today's project. Hop over to the Fairy Tale Challenge Blog and see gorgeous projects my Design Team Mates and our Guest Designers made for this challenge. Do join us, we can't wait to see your projects and learn new techniques. :o)


I am entering my project to following challenges:
Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Beccy's Place, January Challenge
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

2) That Craft Place Challenge Blog, 17th of January, Anything Goes Challenge


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today, I'll be posting again. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

2 comments:

  1. Your candle project is beautiful Milka, I love the sweet butterfly you added. It's not an easy task to work with heat when decorating a candle... the wax melts so easily and it's often difficult to get the image to transfer, but you have done a brilliant job. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty idea and so elegant. Thanks for joining in the challenge at That Craft Place and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...