Thursday, March 22, 2018

Rainbow Birthday Wishes Card (RCC #9)

Hello everyone! :o)

Today I want to share with you this Rainbow Birthday Wishes Card.


On this card I went with a die cut inlay technique. I love puzzles and this technique is super fun to me. :o) You can find amazing video tutorials and awesome ideas on this technique on Jennifer's McGuire blog (here and here)


How I made my card...

For my card I used a sentiment stamp from a Jane's Doodles 'Birthday Wishes' stamp set and heart die cuts form Jane's Doodles 'Stinks' dies set.

  

I die cut hearts in a white cardstock paper panel and stamped a sentiment in black on the panel. I kept white die cut hearts for some future project.

Then I blended various Distress Ink colors on white cardstock paper pieces and die cut one heart from each color.

I glued the panel on a same size white top folded card base and inserted die cut hearts into openings. 

As a finishing touch, I coated hearts with Clear Wink of Stella. :o)


Card dimensions: 83 mm x 114 mm (3 1/4" x 4 1/2")

List of supplies:
  • Jane's Doodles 'Birthday Wishes' stamp set (sentiment)
  • Jane's Doodles 'Stinks' dies (hearts)
  • white cardstock paper
  • Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
  • Tim's Holtz Distress Inks:
    • Spun Sugar
    • Festive Berries
    • Barn Door
    • Spiced Marmalade
    • Mustard Seed
    • Twisted Citron
    • Lucky Clover
    • Tumbled Glass
    • Salty Ocean
    • Blueprint Sketch
    • Wilted Violet
  • UHU liquid glue
  • ZIG Wink of Stella Brush (Gl. clear 999)
  • Sizzix Big Shot
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
  • bone folder
  • crafting needle
  • Crystal Katana

This Rainbow Color Card (RCC) is the ninth card I made for a Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2018 personal challenge. If you want to find out more about it, just follow the link provided. :o)




I'm linking my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge, March 2018
This is my 4th entry to this challenge.

2) Paru's Card Making Challenges, March 2018 Challenge
This is my 8th entry to this challenge.

3) Time Out Challenges, Challenge #105
Happy 4th Birthday!! :o)

4) The Paper Players, Clean & Simple Challenge: PP385 - Rainbow


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

10 comments:

  1. Krasni mavrični srčki in super napis. Lepa voščilnica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Milka, such wonderful CAS card! LOVE your technique with the inlay hearts, such great idea use distress inks to color them!! Really adorable! You have a lot of patience and are so inspiring!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. jednostavna a opet jako lijepa i elegantna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! I love the simplicity of the inlaid hearts with that greeting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful layout! Love the rainbowcolours! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Milka, your cascading rainbow of hearts is CAS perfection! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and beautifully CAS. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty CAS card, Milka - as always !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card. I love your CAS design, and those hearts are really adorable. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just CAS perfection! Love your inlaid hearts and crisp black sentiment. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...