Saturday, May 27, 2017

Wedding Card no. #1

Hi everyone! :o)

Today I want to share with you a Wedding Card I made by request for a couple that's getting married today. I personally don't know them, but I do want to wish them all the best in their common life, a lot of love and understanding, and their marriage to be beautiful as music. :o)


I used BEAUTIFUL Stamping Bella 'uptown couple BRETT and BRENDA get married' rubber stamp. This is my first stamp from Stamping Bella and the only one I have for now. :o)

I also used one of my favorite font I downloaded from dafont: Impact Label Font. Love it!! :o)
Important: Read licences before downloading.

I stamped the image on a watercolor paper, left it dry for couple minutes and colored the image in watercolor technique using Distress Inks. I'm so satisfied with my coloring of this couple. :o)


After coloring I had no idea what to do with the image. I stared at the image couple days and decided to go with CAS design. No surprise. LOL :o)

I glued a note sheet paper stripe directly on a white top folded card base, trimmed the watercolor paper to preferable size, glued it on a 2 mm thick foam sheet rectangle and glued it on the card base.

I printed couple's names and wedding day date on a white cardstock paper (I used two different font sizes), cut them out, traced edges with black marker and got lovely labels, as if I had label maker. I added foam tape on the back of "labels", glued them on the card and my card was finished. :o)


Card dimensions: 101 mm x 165 mm (4" x 6.5")

List of supplies:
  • Stamping Bella 'uptown couple BRETT and BRENDA get married' rubber stamp
  • Impact Label Font (freebie)
  • white cardstock paper (card base, sentiment)
  • thin white watercolor paper (panel)
  • note sheet paper
  • Ranger's Archival Ink (Jet Black)
  • printer
  • Koh-i-noor Hardtmuth Mondeluz aquarel colored pencils 3710
    • light green 25
    • dark green 26
  • Tim's Holtz Distress Inks:
    • Spun Sugar
    • Blueprint Sketch
    • Tea Dye
    • Vintage Photo
    • Walnut Stain
    • Hickory Smoke
    • Black Soot
  • Stabilo Fine Tip Pen (marker), Black 68/46
  • UHU universal glue
  • foam tape 1 mm thick
  • foam sheet 2 mm thick
  • Fiskars High Precision Personal Paper Trimmer
  • bone folder
  • scissors
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm) 
  • Marabu rounded fine paintbrush no. #0
  • paper towels
  • water



I'm linking my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challengbadge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Happy Little Stampers, Watercolour Challenge, May 2017, Anything Goes
This is my 4th entry to this challenge.

2) Stamping Bella, Bellarific Friday, Free Form (contribution for June 2nd post)


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Milka

4 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhhh!!! Adorable!! You watercoloured this cute couple so well! Great lights and shadows! Adorable wedding card, Milka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card. So beautiful and clean. The water coloring is awesome!! I also have to try water coloring with distress inks :) it'll be fun.
    Cheers
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding card Milka and I love how you used the music on the side!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol X

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...