Sunday, May 29, 2016

Rainbow Paper Plane Card Set

Hi everyone :o)

Today I want to share with you a Rainbow Paper Plane Card Set, containing five CAS (clean and simple) cards and five handmade envelopes, all packed in handmade transparent box. :o)



First I made cards.


I stamped a sentiment and paper plane from Paper Smooches 'Sunny Side Up' stamp set (I think this stamp set is retired) directly on card bases. Then I stamped more planes on various Create a Smile design papers, fussy cut them, colored edges with black marker and glued them over planes stamped on card bases.

Then I drew flying paths with pencil, traced them with fine liner and after drying, I erased pencil marks.

At the end I embellished cards with various Create a Smile stickers.






After I finished cards, I made five envelopes from thick white paper and transparent box from acetate sheet.


Dimensions
Cards: 3 3/4 x 4 7/8" (94 mm x 123 mm)
Envelopes: 4" x 5" (101 mm x 128 mm)
Box: 4 1/16" x 5 1/4" x 3/4" (102 mm x 134 mm x 19 mm)


List of supplies: 




I am entering my project to following challenges:
Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge (if any) is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Create a Smile, May Projects
This is my 1st entry this month.

2) Paper Smooches, May Challenge - Rainbow

3) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, Challenge: Anything Goes
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

4 comments:

  1. Oh, these CAS are just fabulous and happy and make me smile! :D Love these colourful paper planes and your flying paths are just perfect!! Lovely touches with the stickers! And you have done also a trasparent box for them! You rock!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that you were able to create a set using our challenge--- fun way to add color to your project! LOVE the CAS design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our May Rainbow challenge--I hope you will play along with the June Layers challenge (starts Wednesday!!)! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card'S Milka! Super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zamujam s komenatarji..
    Ampak res obožujem tvoje CAS voščilnice!
    Super so ti! :) Odlično darilo s paketom barvnih voščilnic.
    Lahko zaupaš, kako nastane transparentna škatla. Svetovna ideja!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...