Thursday, February 19, 2015

You´re so Thoughtful Card

Hello everyone :-D  

Yesterday I played with Paper Smooches stamps and made this CAS, You´re so Thoughtful Card.


First I cut out white panel and printed Paper Smooches 'Thoughtful' digital sentiment (freebie) on it. Then I stamped flowers from Paper Smooches 'Whimsical' stamp set diagonally on the white panel

After I was done with stamping and the ink was dry, I fixed stamped flowers with permanent black pen, because some were not stamped good and were pale. :-D 
Then I colored flower´s dots with woodless colored pencils and blended colors with Titanium White pencil. It changes colors a bit and I like that. :-D
At the end I added transparent glossy varnish on colored pieces to create glossy accents and to add some dimension to my card.
After drying, I glued my finished panel on black panel and then on a white card base

I stamped couple of more different patterns with this flowers stamp, but still deciding how will I color them. I am thinking to color all of them in the rainbow color scheme, because I love it! :-D 

Card dimensions are 101 mm x 142 mm (4" x 5 5/8").

List of supplies:
  • Paper Smooches 'Whimsical'
  • Paper Smooches 'Thoughtful' digital sentiment (freebie)
  • white cardstock paper
  • black cardstock paper 
  • Koh-i-noor woodless colored pencils (Titanium White 3, Chrome Yellow 1, Reddish Orange 2, Pyrrole Red 170, Lavender Violet 8, Cobalt Blue 6, Sapphire Blue 7, Meadow Green 4 )
  • Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black) 
  • Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen S (superfine) 0.4 mm 
  • double sided strong adhesive tape 
  • UHU universal glue
  • transparent varnish with extra gloss 
  • printer
  • scoring board
  • trimmer 
  • scissors 
  • acrylic block 10,2 cm x 10,2 cm (4" x 4")
  • crafting needle 
  • Nivea baby cleaning wipes  


I am entering my card into following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Challenge Up Your Life, Challenge #8: Rainbow 
http://challengeupyourlife.blogspot.com/2015/02/challenge-8-rainbow.html
http://challengeupyourlife.blogspot.com/

2) Paper Smooches SPARKS, February 15-21 Anything Goes (wk3) challenge
http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2015/02/february-15-21-anything-goes-wk3.html
http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/

3) Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges, Challenge #80: Use a Sentiment
http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/


Thank you so much for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today, I have another card to share with you. 

Enjoy and smile :-D 

Crafty Milka

2 comments:

  1. Hello Milka, wow, thats a really fun card! I like the idea of the flowers in rainbow colors! And the glossy look is just perfect! Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this AWESOME Design!! BEAUTIFUL!! =) THANKS for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS and I hope you'll join us again this week!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...