Sunday, January 18, 2015

Glossy Dots Card

Hi everyone :-D 

My second post today. If you missed the first one, scroll down or just follow this link. :-D 

It´s bad weather here in Cavtat today, so I spent most of the day sleeping. :-D After I had enough of sleep, I made myself good coffee, took some paper, scraps and tools... and I made this Glossy Dots Card.


First I drew a pattern on a white paper using a compass, ruler and pencil.
Than I placed a white layer of cardstock paper below the drawn pattern and punched holes according to drawn pattern.
I glued paper scraps below punched layer and filled punched holes with transparent varnish. After couple of hours drying, I glued the layer to a card base.
This Friday I made photo tutorial about how I make glossy dots and you can find it here

Card dimensions are 105 mm x 148 mm (4 1/8" x 5 7/8").

List of supplies:
  • white cardstock paper
  • white printer paper (80 grams)
  • Graphic 45 paper collection 'French Country', 6 x 6 (Patterns and Solids) - I used scraps 
  • UHU universal glue 
  • double sided strong adhesive tape 
  • transparent varnish with extra gloss 
  • scoring board 
  • trimmer 
  • hole punchers (2 sizes)
  • hammer 
  • plank board  
  • crafting needle
  • compass 
  • ruler 
  • pencil 


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Note: bold text is direct link to current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Virginia´s View Challenge, #11 - Clean Slate
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/01/virginias-view-challenge-11-clean-slate.html
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com/

2) Through The Craft Room, TTCRD Challenge from January 13th to January 19th, Anything Goes

I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile :-D


Crafty Milka

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Milka, this is one LOVELY and DELIGHTFUL creation! Your attentions to details and colors really come through in this one! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Clean Slate” Challenge! Your support and comments are always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...